With the explosion of massive data available before, during and after events; our big challenge is on how to capitalize on all of this information to enhance our event experience. Corbin Ball of corbinball.com, a speaker and independent third-party consultant focusing on meetings technology, has demystified this opportunity to help us make sense of how to use data for our events.
Etouches has recently rolled out its Event Data & ROI Platform which provides event organizers an expanded view of the value their events generate. It measures and quantifies event ROI (return on investment) in real-time against established goals. Throughout the event lifecycle, the platform collects, integrates and analyzes a broad range of event data and performance metrics against trends, benchmarks and best practices. A visual dashboards provide the essential transparency and insight needed to take action and optimize the event value.
- user customizable templates to define event’s success criteria (goals)
- link the goals to related metrics from a range of data sources including registration data, the mobile event app, iBeacons, surveys and more
- quick insight into actions and optimize the overall event value
- during the event, drill down to identify areas requiring attention and take action using the integrated knowledge base
- assess the event’s performance in real-time
- visual, drillable dashboards rapidly expose issues
- get contextual advice and use the integrated knowledge base to further improve your event ROI
- unique big data driven technology
- use the event ROI data to define areas to focus on for future events
DoubleDutch.me, one of the top mobile event app companies, has recently moved into the data analytics space with its “Live Engagement Marketing” platform.
They offer a range of engagement tools including Smart Recommendations. Through advanced algorithms, attendees can get personalized recommendations on other attendees they may want to connect with and relevant sessions they may find interesting. Attendees can also schedule meetings seamlessly right in app. Attendees can easily request a meeting, choose from mutual availabilities, accept or decline meetings, view schedule, and get timely reminders.
The above is an excerpt from an article by Corbin Ball on corbinball.com. I encourage you to read their article: Event Data Analytics – New Options for Improving Events and Tradeshows.
Corbin Ball, CMP, CSP is a professional speaker and consultant focusing on meetings technology. With 20 years of experience running international citywide technology meetings, he now helps clients worldwide use technology to save time and improve productivity. He can be contacted at his extensive web site: Corbin Ball & Co. – Meetings Technology Headquarters and followed on Twitter: @corbinball: www.twitter.com/corbinball.